- 2 to 3 pineapple slices
- 2 to 3 orange slices
- 2 to 3 blackberries
- 2 to 3 lime wedges
- 2 ounce or 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons elderflower-flavored liqueur*
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Splash orange juice
- Ice, as needed
- Red wine, as needed (recommended: rioja)
- *Cook’s Note: peach-, pear- or ginger-flavored liqueur can be substituted.
- *Cook’s Note: Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water cooked until the sugar dissolves and then cooled completely.
In desired drinking glass, add the pineapples, oranges,blackberries, and lime wedges. Cook’s Note: If you dont like the fruits suggested here feel free to use whichever fruits you desire.